Are southern South American Rivers linked to the solar variability?
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 1706–1714, April 2014
How to Cite
Compagnucci, R. H., Berman, A. L., Velasco Herrera, V. and Silvestri, G. (2014), Are southern South American Rivers linked to the solar variability?. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 1706–1714. doi: 10.1002/joc.3784
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2012
- AGENCIA-MINCYT. Grant Numbers: PICT-2007-00438, PICT-2010-2110, UBACYT-20020100101049, CONICET-PIP-114-201001-00250
- MINCYT-MEYS. Grant Numbers: ARC/11/09, CONACyT-180148
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!