The 18.6-year nodal tidal cycle and the bi-decadal precipitation oscillation over the plains to the east of subtropical Andes, South America
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 1606–1614, April 2014
How to Cite
Agosta, E. A. (2014), The 18.6-year nodal tidal cycle and the bi-decadal precipitation oscillation over the plains to the east of subtropical Andes, South America. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 1606–1614. doi: 10.1002/joc.3787
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2013
- CONICET's PIPs. Grant Numbers: 112-2009-0100439, 114-201001-00250
- ANCyT's PICTs. Grant Numbers: 2007-00438, 2007-01888
- UBA's UBACYT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!