Influence of the IOD on the relationship between El Niño Modoki and the East Asian-western North Pacific summer monsoon
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 1729–1736, May 2014
How to Cite
Feng, J. and Chen, W. (2014), Influence of the IOD on the relationship between El Niño Modoki and the East Asian-western North Pacific summer monsoon. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 1729–1736. doi: 10.1002/joc.3790
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41205047, 41025017, 41230527, 41175055
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB428603
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!