Arctic warming and your weather: public belief in the connection
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 1723–1728, April 2014
How to Cite
Hamilton, L. C. and Lemcke-Stampone, M. (2014), Arctic warming and your weather: public belief in the connection. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 1723–1728. doi: 10.1002/joc.3796
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!