Stable oxygen isotope differences between the areas to the north and south of Qinling Mountains in China reveal different moisture sources
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 1760–1772, May 2014
How to Cite
Yu, W., Yao, T., Lewis, S., Tian, L., Ma, Y., Xu, B. and Qu, D. (2014), Stable oxygen isotope differences between the areas to the north and south of Qinling Mountains in China reveal different moisture sources. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 1760–1772. doi: 10.1002/joc.3799
- Issue online: 23 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
- Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's Republic of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB951702, 2009CB723901
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41190081, 40830638, 40971049
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!