European isotherms move northwards by up to 15 km year−1: using climate analogues for awareness-raising
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 1838–1844, May 2014
How to Cite
Beniston, M. (2014), European isotherms move northwards by up to 15 km year−1: using climate analogues for awareness-raising. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 1838–1844. doi: 10.1002/joc.3804
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
- Framework Programme 7 R&D project ‘ACQWA’ of the European Union. Grant Number: 212250
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!