Exploring the interannual and spatial variations of ET and GPP with climate by a physical model and remote sensing data in a large basin of Northeast China
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 1945–1963, May 2014
How to Cite
Mo, X., Liu, S., Meng, D. and Lin, Z. (2014), Exploring the interannual and spatial variations of ET and GPP with climate by a physical model and remote sensing data in a large basin of Northeast China. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 1945–1963. doi: 10.1002/joc.3813
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- Basic Research Project of China MOST. Grant Number: 2010CB428404
- Innovation project of CAS. Grant Number: KZCX2-YW-Q06-1
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31171451, 41071024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!