The wavelet correlative analysis of climatic impacts on runoff in the source region of Yangtze River, in China
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 2019–2032, May 2014
How to Cite
Qian, K., Wang, X.-S., Lv, J. and Wan, L. (2014), The wavelet correlative analysis of climatic impacts on runoff in the source region of Yangtze River, in China. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 2019–2032. doi: 10.1002/joc.3818
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2012
- China Geological Survey. Grant Number: 1212010818093
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41072191
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, China
- China University of Geosciences (Beijing)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!