Generation of regional climate ensembles using Atmospheric Forcing Shifting
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 2205–2217, June 2014
How to Cite
Sasse, R. and Schädler, G. (2014), Generation of regional climate ensembles using Atmospheric Forcing Shifting. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 2205–2217. doi: 10.1002/joc.3831
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
- Helmholtz Climate Initiative ‘Regional Climate Change’ (REKLIM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!