Sea ice concentration variability over the Southern Ocean and its impact on precipitation in southeastern South America
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 2362–2377, June 2014
How to Cite
Saurral, R., Barros, V. and Camilloni, I. (2014), Sea ice concentration variability over the Southern Ocean and its impact on precipitation in southeastern South America. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 2362–2377. doi: 10.1002/joc.3844
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
- University of Buenos Aires UBACYT. Grant Number: 20020100100803
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas. Grant Number: PIP2009-00444
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica. Grant Number: PICT07-00400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!