Atmospheric modulations of the ratio of UVB to broadband solar radiation: effect of ozone, water vapour, and aerosols at Qena, Egypt
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 2477–2488, June 2014
How to Cite
Adam, M. E.-N. (2014), Atmospheric modulations of the ratio of UVB to broadband solar radiation: effect of ozone, water vapour, and aerosols at Qena, Egypt. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 2477–2488. doi: 10.1002/joc.3854
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2013
- Deanship of Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!