Differential impacts of conventional El Niño versus El Niño Modoki on Malaysian rainfall anomaly during winter monsoon
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 2763–2774, 30 June 2014
How to Cite
Salimun, E., Tangang, F., Juneng, L., Behera, S. K. and Yu, W. (2014), Differential impacts of conventional El Niño versus El Niño Modoki on Malaysian rainfall anomaly during winter monsoon. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 2763–2774. doi: 10.1002/joc.3873
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education. Grant Number: LRGS/TD/2011/UKM/PG/01
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia. Grant Numbers: DIP-2012-020, DPP-2013-080
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!