Impacts of temperature and precipitation variability in the Northern Plains of the United States and Canada on the productivity of spring barley and oat
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 2805–2818, 30 June 2014
How to Cite
Klink, K., Wiersma, J. J., Crawford, C. J. and Stuthman, D. D. (2014), Impacts of temperature and precipitation variability in the Northern Plains of the United States and Canada on the productivity of spring barley and oat. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 2805–2818. doi: 10.1002/joc.3877
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2012
- Center for Urban and Regional Affairs at the University of Minnesota
- University of Minnesota College of Liberal Arts
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!