Evaluation of CMIP5 coupled atmosphere–ocean general circulation models and projection of the Southeast Asian winter monsoon in the 21st century
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 2872–2884, July 2014
How to Cite
Siew, J. H., Tangang, F. T. and Juneng, L. (2014), Evaluation of CMIP5 coupled atmosphere–ocean general circulation models and projection of the Southeast Asian winter monsoon in the 21st century. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 2872–2884. doi: 10.1002/joc.3880
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
- MOHE. Grant Number: LRGS-TD/2011/UKM/PG/01
- UKM. Grant Number: DPP-2013-080 and DIP-2012-020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!