Spatiotemporal variability of Alberta's seasonal precipitation, their teleconnection with large-scale climate anomalies and sea surface temperature
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 2899–2917, July 2014
How to Cite
Jiang, R., Gan, T. Y., Xie, J. and Wang, N. (2014), Spatiotemporal variability of Alberta's seasonal precipitation, their teleconnection with large-scale climate anomalies and sea surface temperature. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 2899–2917. doi: 10.1002/joc.3883
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2013
- China Scholarship Council (CSC) of P.R. China
- Xi'an University of Technology. Grant Number: 106-211106
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51079120, 51209170
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!