Agroclimatic conditions in China under climate change scenarios projected from regional climate models
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 2988–3000, July 2014
How to Cite
Tian, Z., Yang, X., Sun, L., Fischer, G., Liang, Z. and Pan, J. (2014), Agroclimatic conditions in China under climate change scenarios projected from regional climate models. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 2988–3000. doi: 10.1002/joc.3892
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 40921140410, 41001023
Vol. 34, Issue 11, 3320, Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!