Sensitivity of the agroecosystem in the Ganges basin to inter-annual rainfall variability and associated changes in land use
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 3066–3077, August 2014
How to Cite
Siderius, C., Hellegers, P. J. G. J., Mishra, A., van Ierland, E. C. and Kabat, P. (2014), Sensitivity of the agroecosystem in the Ganges basin to inter-annual rainfall variability and associated changes in land use. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 3066–3077. doi: 10.1002/joc.3894
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- HighNoon project of the European Commission Framework Programme 7. Grant Number: 227087
- Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs, Agriculture and Innovation
- Wageningen University Research centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!