Optical, physical, and chemical properties of springtime aerosol over Barrow Alaska in 2008
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada International Journal of Climatology © 2014 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 3125–3138, August 2014
How to Cite
Shantz, N. C., Gultepe, I., Andrews, E., Zelenyuk, A., Earle, M. E., Macdonald, A. M., Liu, P. S. K. and Leaitch, W. R. (2014), Optical, physical, and chemical properties of springtime aerosol over Barrow Alaska in 2008. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 3125–3138. doi: 10.1002/joc.3898
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2012
- Office of Biological and Environmental Research of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-08ER64554
- European COST-722 fog initiative project office
- U.S. DOE by Battelle Memorial Institute. Grant Number: DE-AC06-76RL0 1830
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!