Optical, physical, and chemical properties of springtime aerosol over Barrow Alaska in 2008
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada International Journal of Climatology © 2014 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 3125–3138, August 2014
How to Cite
Shantz, N. C., Gultepe, I., Andrews, E., Zelenyuk, A., Earle, M. E., Macdonald, A. M., Liu, P. S. K. and Leaitch, W. R. (2014), Optical, physical, and chemical properties of springtime aerosol over Barrow Alaska in 2008. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 3125–3138. doi: 10.1002/joc.3898
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2012
- Office of Biological and Environmental Research of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-08ER64554
- European COST-722 fog initiative project office
- U.S. DOE by Battelle Memorial Institute. Grant Number: DE-AC06-76RL0 1830
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!