Understanding high resolution space-time variability of rainfall in southwest Georgia, United States
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 3188–3203, September 2014
How to Cite
Dzotsi, K. A., Matyas, C. J., Jones, J. W., Baigorria, G. and Hoogenboom, G. (2014), Understanding high resolution space-time variability of rainfall in southwest Georgia, United States. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 3188–3203. doi: 10.1002/joc.3904
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
- United States Department of Agriculture's National Institute of Food and Agriculture
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!