Seasonal dependence of factors of year-to-year variations in South China AOD and Hong Kong air quality
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
© 2014 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 3204–3220, September 2014
How to Cite
Wu, R. (2014), Seasonal dependence of factors of year-to-year variations in South China AOD and Hong Kong air quality. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 3204–3220. doi: 10.1002/joc.3905
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2013
- Chinese University of Hong Kong Direct Grant. Grant Number: 2021105
- Natural Science Foundation of China grants. Grant Numbers: 41275081, 41228006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!