A coupled K-nearest neighbour and Bayesian neural network model for daily rainfall downscaling
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2014 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 3221–3236, September 2014
How to Cite
Lu, Y. and Qin, X. S. (2014), A coupled K-nearest neighbour and Bayesian neural network model for daily rainfall downscaling. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 3221–3236. doi: 10.1002/joc.3906
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2013
- Earth Observatory of Singapore (EOS). Grant Number: M4080707.B50 and M4430004.B50
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!