Tree-ring δ18O evidence for the drought history of eastern Tianshan Mountains, northwest China since 1700 AD
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
How to Cite
Xu, G., Liu, X., Qin, D., Chen, T., Wang, W., Wu, G., Sun, W., An, W. and Zeng, X. (2013), Tree-ring δ18O evidence for the drought history of eastern Tianshan Mountains, northwest China since 1700 AD. Int. J. Climatol.. doi: 10.1002/joc.3911
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2013
- Global Change Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB951401
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41171167, 31200299
- China Desert Meteorological Science Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: Sqj2011013, Sqj2009001
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: J0930003/J0109
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Chinese Academy of Sciences Interdisciplinary Innovation Team project. Grant Number: 29Y329B91
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!