Statistical downscaling of general circulation model outputs to precipitation—part 1: calibration and validation
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2014 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 3264–3281, September 2014
How to Cite
Sachindra, D. A., Huang, F., Barton, A. and Perera, B. J. C. (2014), Statistical downscaling of general circulation model outputs to precipitation—part 1: calibration and validation. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 3264–3281. doi: 10.1002/joc.3914
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
- Australian Research Council Linkage Grant scheme
- Grampians Wimmera Mallee Water Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!