Assessment of the CMIP5 global climate model simulations of the western tropical Pacific climate system and comparison to CMIP3
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2014
© 2014 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 3382–3399, October 2014
How to Cite
Grose, M. R., Brown, J. N., Narsey, S., Brown, J. R., Murphy, B. F., Langlais, C., Gupta, A. S., Moise, A. F. and Irving, D. B. (2014), Assessment of the CMIP5 global climate model simulations of the western tropical Pacific climate system and comparison to CMIP3. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 3382–3399. doi: 10.1002/joc.3916
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2012
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!