Cluster analysis applied to the spatial and temporal variability of monthly rainfall in Alagoas state, Northeast of Brazil
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
© 2014 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 13, pages 3546–3558, 15 November 2014
How to Cite
Lyra, G. B., Oliveira-Júnior, J. F. and Zeri, M. (2014), Cluster analysis applied to the spatial and temporal variability of monthly rainfall in Alagoas state, Northeast of Brazil. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 3546–3558. doi: 10.1002/joc.3926
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!