Spatial distribution of air temperature on Svalbard during 1 year with campaign measurements
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
© 2014 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 14, pages 3702–3719, 30 November 2014
How to Cite
Przybylak, R., Araźny, A., Nordli, Ø., Finkelnburg, R., Kejna, M., Budzik, T., Migała, K., Sikora, S., Puczko, D., Rymer, K. and Rachlewicz, G. (2014), Spatial distribution of air temperature on Svalbard during 1 year with campaign measurements. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 3702–3719. doi: 10.1002/joc.3937
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2013
- Polish-Norwegian Fund
- National Science Centre. Grant Number: DEC-2011/03/B/ST10/05007
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Numbers: BR 2105/6-1, SCHE 750/3-1, SCHE 750/3-2, SCHN 680/2-1, SCHN 680/2-2
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). Grant Numbers: 03F0623A, 03F0623B
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!