Effective cloud optical depth for overcast conditions determined with a UV radiometers
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2014
© 2014 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 15, pages 3939–3952, December 2014
How to Cite
Serrano, D., Núñez, M., Utrillas, M. P., Marín, M. J., Marcos, C. and Martínez-Lozano, J. A. (2014), Effective cloud optical depth for overcast conditions determined with a UV radiometers. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 3939–3952. doi: 10.1002/joc.3953
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness and the European Regional Development Fund. Grant Numbers: CGL2011-24290, CGL2012-33294
- Valencia Autonomous Government. Grant Numbers: PROMETEO/2010/064, ACOMP/2013/205
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!