Trends in the daily and extreme temperatures in the Qiantang River basin, China
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
International Journal of Climatology
How to Cite
Xia, F., Liu, X., Xu, J., Wang, Z., Huang, J. and Brookes, P. C. (2014), Trends in the daily and extreme temperatures in the Qiantang River basin, China. Int. J. Climatol.. doi: 10.1002/joc.3962
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation project of China. Grant Numbers: 41171258, 41271048
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: LR13D010001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!