Observed changes in dry day frequency and prolonged dry episodes in Northeast China
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 196–214, February 2015
How to Cite
Liu, X., Liu, B., Henderson, M., Xu, M. and Zhou, D. (2015), Observed changes in dry day frequency and prolonged dry episodes in Northeast China. Int. J. Climatol., 35: 196–214. doi: 10.1002/joc.3972
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2013
- Climate change influence on dry days and dry event in China
- Forest and Wetland Ecosystem Protection Subproject of the Beijing Forestry University 985 Platform Project
- National Science and Technology Support Program. Grant Number: 2011BAD32B05
- Beijing Forestry University Innovation Program Project. Grant Number: BLRW200939
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!