Variability of extreme precipitation over Yunnan Province, China 1960–2012
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
© 2014 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 245–258, February 2015
How to Cite
Li, Y.-G., He, D., Hu, J.-M. and Cao, J. (2015), Variability of extreme precipitation over Yunnan Province, China 1960–2012. Int. J. Climatol., 35: 245–258. doi: 10.1002/joc.3977
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: U1202232, U41301099, U41375097
- Applied Basic Research Programs of Yunnan Province. Grant Number: 2012FD007
- National Key Technology R&D Program. Grant Number: 2013BAB06B03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!