On the drivers of variability and trend of surface solar radiation in Beijing metropolitan area
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2014
© 2014 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 452–461, 15 March 2015
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Xia, X. and Xuan, C. (2015), On the drivers of variability and trend of surface solar radiation in Beijing metropolitan area. Int. J. Climatol., 35: 452–461. doi: 10.1002/joc.3994
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41175031
- China Special Fund for Meteorological Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: GYHY200806027
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!