The climate of Myanmar: evidence for effects of the Pacific Decadal Oscillation
Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
© 2014 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
How to Cite
D'Arrigo, R. and Ummenhofer, C. C. (2014), The climate of Myanmar: evidence for effects of the Pacific Decadal Oscillation. Int. J. Climatol.. doi: 10.1002/joc.3995
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
- National Science Foundation Paleoclimate and P2C2 programmes. Grant Numbers: AGS-1304245, AGS-1303976, AGS-1159430, DOE DE-SC0006616
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!