Analysis and modelling of water vapour and temperature changes in Hong Kong using a 40-year radiosonde record: 1973–2012
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 462–474, 15 March 2015
How to Cite
Liu, Z., Chen, B., Chan, S. T., Cao, Y., Gao, Y., Zhang, K. and Nichol, J. (2015), Analysis and modelling of water vapour and temperature changes in Hong Kong using a 40-year radiosonde record: 1973–2012. Int. J. Climatol., 35: 462–474. doi: 10.1002/joc.4001
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council
- General Research Fund
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41274039
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!