SPECIAL ISSUE ARTICLE
Atmospheric circulation influence on climatic trends in Europe: an analysis of circulation type classifications from the COST733 catalogue
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Special Issue: Circulation classifications – results of the COST733 Action
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 2743–2760, 15 June 2016
How to Cite
Cahynová, M. and Huth, R. (2016), Atmospheric circulation influence on climatic trends in Europe: an analysis of circulation type classifications from the COST733 catalogue. Int. J. Climatol., 36: 2743–2760. doi: 10.1002/joc.4003
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2016
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!