Decoupling of seasonal temperature and precipitation over the western Pacific during the early mid-Holocene
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 794–800, April 2015
How to Cite
Deng, W. and Wei, G. (2015), Decoupling of seasonal temperature and precipitation over the western Pacific during the early mid-Holocene. Int. J. Climatol., 35: 794–800. doi: 10.1002/joc.4009
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB956103
- The Guangzhou Institute of Geochemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: Y234091001
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41173004, 40902050
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!