Simulation of stable water isotopic composition in the atmosphere using an isotopic Atmospheric Water Balance Model
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2014
© 2014 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 846–859, May 2015
How to Cite
Zhang, X.-P., Guan, H.-D., Zhang, X.-Z., Wu, H.-W., Li, G. and Huang, Y.-M. (2015), Simulation of stable water isotopic composition in the atmosphere using an isotopic Atmospheric Water Balance Model. Int. J. Climatol., 35: 846–859. doi: 10.1002/joc.4019
- Issue online: 28 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41171035, 41271095
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!