Spatiotemporal variations of pan evaporation in China during 1960–2005: changing patterns and causes
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2014
© 2014 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 903–912, May 2015
How to Cite
Zhang, Q., Qi, T., Li, J., Singh, V. P. and Wang, Z. (2015), Spatiotemporal variations of pan evaporation in China during 1960–2005: changing patterns and causes. Int. J. Climatol., 35: 903–912. doi: 10.1002/joc.4025
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2013
- Xinjiang Science and Technology Planning Project. Grant Number: 201331104
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41071020
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University
- Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!