Inter-annual variability of aerosols and its relationship with regional climate over Indian subcontinent
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 1041–1053, May 2015
How to Cite
Sanap, S. D. and Pandithurai, G. (2015), Inter-annual variability of aerosols and its relationship with regional climate over Indian subcontinent. Int. J. Climatol., 35: 1041–1053. doi: 10.1002/joc.4037
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!