Trends and variability in atmospheric precipitable water over the Tibetan Plateau for 2000–2010
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
© 2014 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 1394–1404, 15 June 2015
How to Cite
Lu, N., Qin, J., Gao, Y., Yang, K., Trenberth, K. E., Gehne, M. and Zhu, Y. (2015), Trends and variability in atmospheric precipitable water over the Tibetan Plateau for 2000–2010. Int. J. Climatol., 35: 1394–1404. doi: 10.1002/joc.4064
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2015
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41371016, 41001215
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!