Do global warming-induced circulation pattern changes affect temperature and precipitation over Europe during summer?
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
© 2014 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 1484–1499, 15 June 2015
How to Cite
Belleflamme, A., Fettweis, X. and Erpicum, M. (2015), Do global warming-induced circulation pattern changes affect temperature and precipitation over Europe during summer?. Int. J. Climatol., 35: 1484–1499. doi: 10.1002/joc.4070
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2015
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!