Interdecadal shift of intense tropical cyclone activity in the Southern Hemisphere
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2014
© 2014 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 1519–1533, 15 June 2015
How to Cite
Cheung, K. K. W., Jiang, N., Liu, K. S. and Chang, L. T.-C. (2015), Interdecadal shift of intense tropical cyclone activity in the Southern Hemisphere. Int. J. Climatol., 35: 1519–1533. doi: 10.1002/joc.4073
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- Macquarie University. Grant Number: 92080311
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!