Influence of the tropical Pacific east–west thermal contrast on the autumn precipitation in South China
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2014
© 2014 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
How to Cite
Gu, W., Wang, L., Li, W., Chen, L. and Sun, C. (2014), Influence of the tropical Pacific east–west thermal contrast on the autumn precipitation in South China. Int. J. Climatol.. doi: 10.1002/joc.4075
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB430203
- National Department Public Benefit Research Foundation of China. Grant Number: GYHY201406018
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41230527
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!