Influence of the tropical Pacific east–west thermal contrast on the autumn precipitation in South China
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2014
© 2014 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 1543–1555, 15 June 2015
How to Cite
Gu, W., Wang, L., Li, W., Chen, L. and Sun, C. (2015), Influence of the tropical Pacific east–west thermal contrast on the autumn precipitation in South China. Int. J. Climatol., 35: 1543–1555. doi: 10.1002/joc.4075
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB430203
- National Department Public Benefit Research Foundation of China. Grant Number: GYHY201406018
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41230527
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!