Elevation-dependent relationships between climate change and grassland vegetation variation across the Qinghai-Xizang Plateau
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2014
© 2014 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 1638–1647, 15 June 2015
How to Cite
Tao, J., Zhang, Y., Dong, J., Fu, Y., Zhu, J., Zhang, G., Jiang, Y., Tian, L., Zhang, X., Zhang, T. and Xi, Y. (2015), Elevation-dependent relationships between climate change and grassland vegetation variation across the Qinghai-Xizang Plateau. Int. J. Climatol., 35: 1638–1647. doi: 10.1002/joc.4082
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2013
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 2012 M510532, 2013 T60163
- One Hundred Talent Plan, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!