Multi-scalar influence of weather and climate on very large-fires in the Eastern United States
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
© 2014 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
How to Cite
Barbero, R., Abatzoglou, J. T., Kolden, C. A., Hegewisch, K. C., Larkin, N. K. and Podschwit, H. (2014), Multi-scalar influence of weather and climate on very large-fires in the Eastern United States. Int. J. Climatol.. doi: 10.1002/joc.4090
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2014
- Joint Fire Science Program. Grant Number: 11-1-7-4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!