Alterations in femoral and acetabular bone strains immediately following cementless total hip arthroplasty: An in vitro canine study
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1991 Orthopaedic Research Society
Journal of Orthopaedic Research
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 738–748, September 1991
How to Cite
Page, A., Jasty, M., Bragdon, C., Ito, K. and Harris, W. H. (1991), Alterations in femoral and acetabular bone strains immediately following cementless total hip arthroplasty: An in vitro canine study. J. Orthop. Res., 9: 738–748. doi: 10.1002/jor.1100090514
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 1990
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.