Texture correlation: A method for the measurement of detailed strain distributions within trabecular bone
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1995 Orthopaedic Research Society
Journal of Orthopaedic Research
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 258–267, March 1995
How to Cite
Bay, B. K. (1995), Texture correlation: A method for the measurement of detailed strain distributions within trabecular bone. J. Orthop. Res., 13: 258–267. doi: 10.1002/jor.1100130214
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 1994
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.