Tendons and ligaments are anatomically distinct but overlap in molecular and morphological features—a comparative study in an ovine model
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Orthopaedic Research Society
Journal of Orthopaedic Research
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 458–464, April 2007
How to Cite
Rumian, A. P., Wallace, A. L. and Birch, H. L. (2007), Tendons and ligaments are anatomically distinct but overlap in molecular and morphological features—a comparative study in an ovine model. J. Orthop. Res., 25: 458–464. doi: 10.1002/jor.20218
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.