Effects of BMP-2 and pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) on rat primary osteoblastic cell proliferation and gene expression
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Orthopaedic Research Society
Journal of Orthopaedic Research
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 1213–1220, September 2007
How to Cite
Selvamurugan, N., Kwok, S., Vasilov, A., Jefcoat, S. C. and Partridge, N. C. (2007), Effects of BMP-2 and pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) on rat primary osteoblastic cell proliferation and gene expression. J. Orthop. Res., 25: 1213–1220. doi: 10.1002/jor.20409
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.