Osteogenic gene regulation and relative acceleration of healing by adenoviral-mediated transfer of human BMP-2 or -6 in equine osteotomy and ostectomy models
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2007 Orthopaedic Research Society
Journal of Orthopaedic Research
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 764–771, June 2008
How to Cite
Ishihara, A., Shields, K. M., Litsky, A. S., Mattoon, J. S., Weisbrode, S. E., Bartlett, J. S. and Bertone, A. L. (2008), Osteogenic gene regulation and relative acceleration of healing by adenoviral-mediated transfer of human BMP-2 or -6 in equine osteotomy and ostectomy models. J. Orthop. Res., 26: 764–771. doi: 10.1002/jor.20585
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.