Increase in cell migration and angiogenesis in a composite silk scaffold for tissue-engineered ligaments
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Orthopaedic Research Society
Journal of Orthopaedic Research
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 495–503, April 2009
How to Cite
Seo, Y.-K., Yoon, H.-H., Song, K.-Y., Kwon, S.-Y., Lee, H.-S., Park, Y.-S. and Park, J.-K. (2009), Increase in cell migration and angiogenesis in a composite silk scaffold for tissue-engineered ligaments. J. Orthop. Res., 27: 495–503. doi: 10.1002/jor.20752
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.